Living in Canada? – This product is not available for import to Canada.
3 hyaluronic acids and 3 correction potentials (sculpting, volumising, smoothing) feature optimal mouldability. TRI-HYAL Innovation
3 HA – NATURAL FLEXIBLE ENTANGLING
CE-marked, not approved by FDA
Filorga Art Filler Universal is a hyaluronic acid filler from the Filorga Medical range offering 4 tailor-made & easy-to-shape textured Products: FINE LINES, UNIVERSAL, LIPS & VOLUME which are the first HA fillers that has proven to boost collagen synthesis (evaluated by dermal high-frequency ultrasound) and elastic fibers synthesis (measured on skin explants).
For your optimal injection experience Art Filler FINE LINES contains 0.3% lidocaine and offers maximum quality as well as security.
- 1. Very long chains
- 2. Long chains
- 3. Free Hyaluronic Acid for smoothing potential
To be administered as a sub-cutaneous or supra-periosteal injection or injected into the deep dermis, for restoring and remodeling facial volume
Ratio of very long chain : long chain
% of Free HA
2 x 1.2 ml
4 x 30 G1/2″
A UNIQUE STUDY* COMBINING CLINICAL EVALUATIONS AND INSTRUMENT-BASED MEASUREMENTS:
- • Multicentric, randomised, comparative, split-face, prospective clinical study over 18 months, evaluating the efficacy and safety of ART FILLER® FINE LINES and UNIVERSAL.
- Evaluation by Lemperlé and GAIS scoring and instrument-based measurements by profilometry and dermal high-frequency ultrasound.
- Blind evaluation by an independant centre (GREDECO) and by the subjects from D0 to 6 months.
- NEW TISSUE INDUCTION SYNTHESIS OF NEW COLLAGEN AND NEW ELASTIC FIBRES
- PROVEN HIGH TOLERANCE
- NO GRANULOMAS DETECTED OVER 18 MONTHS
- NO INFLAMMATORY NODULES OVER 18 MONTHS