A fast, painless, non-surgical treatment, that injects CO2 into the subcutaneous tissue.
Carboxy Therapy’s success is due to the fact that CO2 is 20 times more diffusible than oxygen (O2), .and that hemoglobin shows a much greater affinity to CO2. When CO2 is injected into subcutaneous tissue, this immediately stimulates better blood flow to the area, causing the erythrocytes to release O2 and pick up CO2, so tissue ends up being more oxygenated. The CO2 is eliminated through the lungs. This process is called the Bohr Effect.
Carboxy Therapy CO2 is a perfect solution for the treatment of stretch marks, cellulite, and eye rejuvenation, with impressive results. Studies have demonstrated that Carboxy Therapy improves skin elasticity, circulation, and encourages collagen repair, improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while destroying localized fatty deposits. It is a fast, painless, non-surgical treatment, that injects CO2 into the subcutaneous tissue.
- In addition to increasing oxygenated blood-flow to the region injected, Carboxy Therapy also increases collagen formation in the skin, giving it a more youthful appearance.
- Carboxy Therapy involves injecting tiny amounts of carbon dioxide (CO2) beneath the skin to break down fatty deposits and stimulate collagen production. The treatment has no downtime and a single session can take between fifteen minutes and one hour.
- Programming Mode: Automatic and manual.
- Biosafety Filter: 0.22
- 4.6 inch color touch screen.
- Pressure output stability guaranteed to -1cc.
- Voltage: 110/220V.
- Recommended Needles: 30gx1/2 or 27gx1/2.
- Package: Aluminum 56X41X46cm. N.W.: 6kg. G. W. 21.0kg.